Greater Spotted Eagle Webcam ~ Tõnn & Tiiu ~ 2020

sova

Re: Greater Spotted Eagle Webcam ~ Tõnn & Tiiu ~ 2020

Post by sova »

Retari wrote: September 19th, 2020, 12:01 pm Hi, I have a new computer and all saved links removed! What is the link where you can see migratory bird flights and Tönn in Spain? THANKS :slap:
:hi: Retari

Tönn is not on the trip / map yet
Bird map link;
http://birdmap.5dvision.ee/index.php?lang=en
Retari

Post by Retari »

Hey!
do you follow Tönn's trip to Spain more closely, do you have your own pages for follow-up? :dunno:
sova

Post by sova »

Retari wrote: October 11th, 2020, 11:47 pm Hey!
do you follow Tönn's trip to Spain more closely, do you have your own pages for follow-up? :dunno:
:hi:

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=32
asteria

Post by asteria »

The enemies of greater spotted eagles in Belarus:

https://ptushki.org/news/693862.html?fb ... jY8_VJHw-4
Biker

Post by Biker »

:hi:
especially "impressive" and unexpected: the report of the feather plucking and followed eat up of one's own (living) chick..
*Please don't feed the trolls!*
sova

Post by sova »

:hi: Asteria .... thanks for the article
asteria wrote: November 26th, 2020, 10:42 am The enemies of greater spotted eagles in Belarus:

https://ptushki.org/news/693862.html?fb ... jY8_VJHw-4
Direct visits by martens to nests were recorded mainly outside the breeding season. ... We saw the year when the marten climbed on the nest and the Teet drove it away.
During the breeding season, their attempts to climb into the nest are likely to be suppressed by adult birds ... logical
asteria

Post by asteria »

I was surprised that even buzzards can attack GSE chicks. In Moscow Zoo the couples of buzzards and LSE live in the same aviary and never attack each other.
Retari

Post by Retari »

Hello!
Is there any news about Tönn?
Solo

Post by Solo »

Retari wrote: January 14th, 2021, 1:57 pm
:hi: Retari,
here: https://www.looduskalender.ee/forum/vie ... 74#p773874
Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

19 March 2021
Hi everyone! :hi:
Despite the fact that we have no information about Tönn, we still hope that he is alive and well and will return to his nest! Will there be a webcam there so we can see him fly home? :puzzled:
Moira

Post by Moira »

The webcam is there! :loveshower:
asteria

Post by asteria »

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

Hello everyone! :hi:
asteria! Thank you very much!!! :loveshower:
Tatyana

Post by Tatyana »

6 april
It seems that no one will return to this nest ... :puzzled:

But still we are waiting !!! :hi:
Robert Tragesser

Post by Robert Tragesser »

I hope someone who has control of the camera live stream sees my message and makes an adjustment. ​The live stream is disabled for viewing anywhere else but YouTube. Please enable embedding the YouTube URL so that more people can watch it on other nature websites internationally. It's the best way to draw more awareness to the decline of the greater spotted eagle population.
Hellem

Post by Hellem »

Robert Tragesser

Post by Robert Tragesser »

Hellem wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:29 pm Robert :hi: , the YT link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUEtchx ... Kotkaklubi
Thank you, Hellem. I realize the YouTube URL link works, but only on YouTube directly. Otherwise, it's set to be blocked from embedding to watch anywhere else. What's the point of it only being on YouTube? The live chat is limited because viewers can't post images or videos of events happening at the nest. Instead, it's just words on the YouTube live chat, and those disappear over time because the live chat on YouTube continues scrolling. There's no permanent record.

There are several nature websites that have chat platforms allowing users to post photos and videos of nest activities, and those create a permanent record of the season. Even look here on this forum. Do you see a way to chat while also watching the live stream of the nest on the same webpage? It's incomplete, so the answer is no. My nature website allows for full sharing so users can post images and photos while also watching the live stream on the same webpage.
Hellem

Post by Hellem »

Robert :hi: , I understand, but it's the suggestion to Urmas and Kotkaklubi
insmod

Post by insmod »

Robert Tragesser wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:18 pm I hope someone who has control of the camera live stream sees my message and makes an adjustment. ​The live stream is disabled for viewing anywhere else but YouTube. Please enable embedding the YouTube URL so that more people can watch it on other nature websites internationally. It's the best way to draw more awareness to the decline of the greater spotted eagle population.
I can watch any YT camera on my own private website, without embedding. I do it via node.js and ytdl-core to get direct youtube stream link, and then pass it into hls.js on browser side (which was used by pontu). The same can be done by anyone, though this brings some problems (like do this action breaks YT terms?, and in order to watch on any not YT domain requests have to be passed through proxy, etc).
Triin

Post by Triin »

Robert Tragesser wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:18 pm I hope someone who has control of the camera live stream sees my message and makes an adjustment. ​The live stream is disabled for viewing anywhere else but YouTube. Please enable embedding the YouTube URL so that more people can watch it on other nature websites internationally. It's the best way to draw more awareness to the decline of the greater spotted eagle population.
Embedding the stream should be available now. If you still have a problem, please let me know! It was not intentional, sorry!

Return to “Greater Spotted Eagle Webcam Forum”