Fish Camera 2018

Cax

Re: Fish Camera 2018

Post by Cax »

Well, with the "shortcut"-screen (wide) there was no such thing, only if I take the first icon from the Looduskalender page up front, where the other cameras are.
And now I have seen also couple of young Perca fluviatilis. Unfortunately they were too close to the bottom, so I couldn't get a clear pic.
Then there was a huge Cyprinus carpio, who passed too quick, and then a strange dark brown worm, about 30 cm long or more, who swimmed by pretty fast. I don't think it was a snake (Natrix natrix), bc for a snake it was too long and too thin (max 1 cm or less). It swimmed like S or ~, from right to the left on screen. Some kind of parasite or what? What kind of worms that long live there? Nematomorpha?
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
visit

Post by visit »

and then a strange dark brown worm, about 30 cm long or more, who swimmed by pretty fast. I don't think it was a snake (Natrix natrix), bc for it was too long and too thin (max 1 cm or less). It swimmed like S or ~, from right to the left on screen. Some kind of parasite or what? What kind of worms that long live there? Nematomorpha?
haven't seen - but i miss all the little beetles, worms, larvas etc from before...
Cax

Post by Cax »

I miss them too :)
Only small zooplankton, but nothing bigger. I especially liked this little hydra :hi: Dytiscus or Odonata larva was nice too :innocent: And those little red Hydrachnellae's
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
visit

Post by visit »

I miss them too :)
:))
I especially liked this little hydra :hi: Dytiscus or Odonata larva was nice too :innocent:
Oh yes !! Absolutely !!! :))

*dream...
aita

Post by aita »

:hi:
11:12
aita

Post by aita »

Cax wrote: July 7th, 2019, 8:56 am Well, with the "shortcut"-screen (wide) there was no such thing, only if I take the first icon from the Looduskalender page up front, where the other cameras are.
And now I have seen also couple of young Perca fluviatilis. Unfortunately they were too close to the bottom, so I couldn't get a clear pic.
Then there was a huge Cyprinus carpio, who passed too quick, and then a strange dark brown worm, about 30 cm long or more, who swimmed by pretty fast. I don't think it was a snake (Natrix natrix), bc for a snake it was too long and too thin (max 1 cm or less). It swimmed like S or ~, from right to the left on screen. Some kind of parasite or what? What kind of worms that long live there? Nematomorpha?
What time it was
I have recording. It ends 8:20
Cax

Post by Cax »

About that, but maybe bit later. The big Cyprinus moment wasn't the same I saw.

Edit: I checked and it was 8.38
Cax

Post by Cax »

I've noticed, that Pungitius (and some Phoxinus) fishes are more active now, when the "Gastie's" had their eggs in nests. They try to eat eggs and "Gastie's" chase them away.

Now couple of times there was Rutilus rutilus, but it is too fast and I've missed :bash:
Biker

Post by Biker »

a bit red eyed, but is it Rutilus rutilus?

*Please don't feed the trolls!*
Biker

Post by Biker »

a bit earlier
several sticklebacks, first a couple, later others

IceAge

Post by IceAge »

14:16
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cax

Post by Cax »

The Rutilus I saw, was much larger, I'd say - about 400-500 gr at least. I think this one is still Alburnus, according to it's golden stripe aside. Comparing with the Cyprinus we saw, I'd say the first one could be almost 1-1,3 kg, others were bit smaller, 700-900 gr.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cax

Post by Cax »

Hm, that seems something different ...? :unsure:
Barbatula barbatula?
:dunno:
Biker

Post by Biker »

again. near the ground

together with perch

IceAge

Post by IceAge »

July 09.

14:18
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Cax

Post by Cax »

Very nice :)
Cax

Post by Cax »

About eight ... somewhat ... somebody shot the gun - very near, very-very loud.
Cax

Post by Cax »

Last night there were lots of Perca's, smaller and larger, and this particular Alburnus with red eyes (interesting, why red?).
And little "Gastie's" kick Perca's away, though they are much larger. They attcack them with their sharp nose and Perca pulls back :innocent:

Return to “Fish Camera Forum”