Fish Camera 2018

IceAge

Re: Fish Camera 2018

Post by IceAge »

July 23.

14:30
many small fishes

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
Cax

Post by Cax »

Not much fishes to see, but very colorful picture with all this different green weed and stuff floating around there on the screen :innocent: :innocent: Where all the "Gusties" are gone?
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
Cax

Post by Cax »

Young Perca's try to swim between the plants.
I had a dream last night, that I was in the river and tried to get the weed off from the camera, lol. Then I thaught, maybe I should wash it, too :unsure: OBVIOUSLY I have been watching fish cam too much, lol :mrgreen:
Majahaldjate Heaolu Edendamise Selts ja Võlukunsti Ministeerium On Jobud Grupp feat. Thorin teatavad: I am your favourite dwarf. Don't deny it, don't try to resist, resistance is futile :)
aita

Post by aita »

:hi:
The camera was cleaned yesterday. 2 minutes after that, the first water plant stayed.
plants come and go.

summary of views

At the moment, the view is the worst I've ever seen.
Biker

Post by Biker »

by Cax » July 27th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Not much fishes to see, but very colorful picture with all this different green weed and stuff floating around there on the screen :innocent: :innocent: Where all the "Gusties" are gone?
thats the question! where are they now.
recently i saw on TV in a documentation that male "Gusties" build nests, very eagerly and meticulous. up to four nests.they collect material and glue it together with self-produced adhesive.
until a nest not finished, every fish is chasen away, even their females which want take a look.
not until finished with work, females are invited for assessment.
But it was not mentioned, what else they do. afterwards.

nice "perch in the algae forest" video. thanks, Aita.
the snail looks ... dead... can be wrong:puzzled:
*Please don't feed the trolls!*
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

July 29.

20:54

20:58

*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
aita

Post by aita »

different species of fish.
who they are, I don't know.
Cax

Post by Cax »

Total fish soup, lol!
Some lonesome "Gastie's", many Perca's, many many Alburnus's, (known to us this Red-eye-guy among them, lol), some Rutilus's, and two new visitors - Oncorhynchus mykiss and Leuciscus idus.
Seems, that Alburnus's have been grown alot, a half of them are about 700-800 gr (so it seems), other half is about 200-300 gr. Perca's are bigger, too - about 1000 gr, and smaller about 700-800 gr. Rutilus is about 800-900 gr, and Leuciscus is a bit bigger.
At first I thaught that this big fish with both spots and tigerstripes is Sander lucioperca, but then it's back fin is smaller and there is only one, and the nose is a bit different, too. It looks like mexican golden trout, but it can't be, so I decided it must be this Mykiss-fellow, who also belongs to Oncorhynchus family. There are at least 3 different "Onco's" - one is more stripey, another more spotted, and the third is more like patches-form.
visit

Post by visit »

Cax wrote:I had a dream last night, that I was in the river and tried to get the weed off from the camera, lol. Then I thaught, maybe I should wash it, too :unsure: OBVIOUSLY I have been watching fish cam too much, lol :mrgreen:
:rotf:
but thank you for cleaning ;)
Cax

Post by Cax »

Yes, well, though it was so vivid, but there's still that weed floating around and so, not much good from it, lol :rotf:
aita

Post by aita »

have a nice day and night :wave:
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

22:50
Cax

Post by Cax »

I just wonder, did anyone cleaned the river? So much weed front of the cam, and now all clean and clear and free :wave: YESSS!
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

23:21

aita

Post by aita »

I had some recordings, today I watched them.
I haven't noticed this fish before. July 29 23:59

This is probably a young snake. July 29 4:30
aita

Post by aita »

August 4
Tonight was a surprise. Beaver in front of the camera.

have a nice day :wave:
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 07.

Many thanks aita :thumbs: .
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 12.

22:52
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 13.

Hello,
the view was cleaned :thumbs: .
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

August 14.

Hello,
12:41

and mallards to hear.

Return to “Fish Camera Forum”