Tawny Owls and all the others
Jo UK
Site Admin

Re: Estonian Tawny Owl Webcam

Post by Jo UK »

Thank you, Macdoum.

I have started a topic in Other Birds and Animals
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=220

about the Loch of Lowes osprey nest. It really needs some help so please post there if you can. It needs to be filled out with the history of that nest, the birds and people involved, as well as recent events and up top date news.
If you have another link to the same or similar sites, please post that too.
Mew

Post by Mew »

Jo UK wrote:Thank you, Macdoum.

I have started a topic in Other Birds and Animals
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=220

about the Loch of Lowes osprey nest. It really needs some help so please post there if you can. It needs to be filled out with the history of that nest, the birds and people involved, as well as recent events and up top date news.
If you have another link to the same or similar sites, please post that too.
I don't know much about it, but I've added what I could. Hope it helps.
Jo UK
Site Admin

Post by Jo UK »

Thanks, Mew.
Everything helps!
Mariya

Post by Mariya »

I want to express my gratitude to those people who installed cameras in the hollow, who gave the world the opportunity to observe the life of our sovyat.Rebyata, God give you happiness, joy, prosperity, success and good luck in your work in the observations!
How many joys and happy moments you've made to our souls, in our home and family. How many have experienced and suffered rejoiced with Biggie
Many thanks to all forum users, who laid out the photo and video materials, share their observations. I did not participate in the forum, but watched all the reports and had to get acquainted with many. I also have video materials. And I will need their time to pay. I'll have to figure out the envelope. Unfortunately I was too late to observe the life of owls. At the end of May. Still later, and found the forum. But I'm very glad! And I hope that with our Biggie all is well and he is happy and healthy!
I do not speak English, so I hope that will treat with the understanding. :blush:
Mariya

Post by Mariya »

Sovenki your clay figurines - vellikolepny! They Biggie very similar to yourself! I wish you success and good luck in your future works!
Mariya

Post by Mariya »

Biggie we do not see, but he lives in our hearts, souls and inspires us to good deeds. I can not share with other forum users link to the owls - horned owl. Unfortunately, and here I am, too late attaches to the camera. But they also are fun and funny. I hope that I will not swear that I give a link to another site. Just really want to share the joy.

http://www.beleefdelente.nl/steenuil

Or open the site itself
http://www.beleefdelente.nl and click on the hyperlinks above STEENUL

Rather, these owls will soon leave their cozy cottage. But I hope that some time be able to admire them. Sorry, that probably would not be able to discuss and share experiences and what they saw on the forum.
mei2k

Post by mei2k »

Mariya, you are welcome to discuss Little owl in this thread viewtopic.php?f=33&t=176&start=0
Эта тема посвящена Воробьиному сычу в Нидерландах, присоединяйтесь.
Tawny Granny

Post by Tawny Granny »

Mariya wrote:Biggie we do not see, but he lives in our hearts, souls and inspires us to good deeds. I can not share with other forum users link to the owls - horned owl. Unfortunately, and here I am, too late attaches to the camera. But they also are fun and funny. I hope that I will not swear that I give a link to another site. Just really want to share the joy.

http://www.beleefdelente.nl/steenuil

Or open the site itself
http://www.beleefdelente.nl and click on the hyperlinks above STEENUL

Adorable! Thank you! Regards to Everybody!!! :wave:

Rather, these owls will soon leave their cozy cottage. But I hope that some time be able to admire them. Sorry, that probably would not be able to discuss and share experiences and what they saw on the forum.
Tawny Granny

Post by Tawny Granny »

Tawny Granny wrote:
I don't know why my message dropped into yours :puzzled: :puzzled: sorry!
Mariya

Post by Mariya »

Sovenki, thank you very much for the link! :loveshower:
Tony grandmother, is sometimes is! I read your posts!
Mew

Post by Mew »

Thank you, Mariya, for those lovely little owls! и пасибо, что вы пишете на английский язык. Мне очень жаль, что я не пишу хорошo пo-русский. Have I remembered all, or any, of that OK? :blush:
katicurl

Post by katicurl »

Mew wrote:Thank you, Mariya, for those lovely little owls! и пасибо, что вы пишете на английский язык. Мне очень жаль, что posting.php?mode=quote&f=16&p=75951я не пишу хорошo пo-русский. Have I remembered all, or any, of that OK? :blush:
Mew, thanks for your try to write Russian! :2thumbsup: It's very difficult language and you cope with it quite well.

Mariya, I've started to watch on http://www.beleefdelente.nl/ Kerkuil nest after Biggie's leaving. :bounce:
All birs there are so cute :chick: Thanks!
Mew

Post by Mew »

katicurl wrote: Mew, thanks for your try to write Russian! :2thumbsup: It's very difficult language and you cope with it quite well.
Ah, but you will have seen that I only remember some very easy bits! I used to be able to read a little more, but now I have forgotten almost all of it. :dunno: And so, извините, пожалуйста - forgive me that I cannot write anything in Russian about Biggie or other birds - or anything at all in Estonian and most of the wonderful languages that all you others speak! I wish I could show my respect to you all.:bow:
Jo UK
Site Admin

Post by Jo UK »

Mew wrote:Thank you, Mariya, for those lovely little owls! и пасибо, что вы пишете на английский язык. Мне очень жаль, что я не пишу хорошo пo-русский. Have I remembered all, or any, of that OK? :blush:
A gentle reminder to members - if you are posting in a language other than English, please provide a translation, if you are writing more than a couple of words. Then we can all know what is being said.
Thanks!
Mew

Post by Mew »

Jo UK wrote: A gentle reminder to members - if you are posting in a language other than English, please provide a translation, if you are writing more than a couple of words. Then we can all know what is being said.
Thanks!
:blush: Apologies. I said (or tried to say): Thank you for writing in English. Sorry I don't write good Russian.

As I said in the next post: извините, пожалуйста - forgive me [[that I cannot write anything in Russian about Biggie or other birds - or anything at all in Estonian and most of the wonderful languages that all you others speak! I wish I could show my respect to you all.:bow:]]
Jo UK
Site Admin

Post by Jo UK »

Thanks for that Mew. We don't want anyone to feel excluded! :thumbs:
Mew

Post by Mew »

Jo UK wrote:Thanks for that Mew. We don't want anyone to feel excluded! :thumbs:
Yes - I only wish I could manage to write something in other languages about the birds, but would have to resort to an online translator. Perhaps I should just give up - everyone's English is SO good here. :bow:
Olga

Post by Olga »

Mew wrote: Yes - I only wish I could manage to write something in other languages about the birds, but would have to resort to an online translator. Perhaps I should just give up - everyone's English is SO good here. :bow:
Oh no! Please, don't say that, dear Mew! :D I for example can not English well.. I use google translator each day, and what I can I have learned here little by little. No-one blames never ever me or anyone else for any mistakes. I can do so funny mistakes in English - because I can't recognize them always on my own. Google too makes many times funny translations, but it is no-one to blame for some language mistakes here. 'Bad English' is good enough here, believe me..
8-)
SHoW(StorkaHolics of the World)
Mew

Post by Mew »

Olga wrote: Oh no! Please, don't say that, dear Mew! :D I for example can not English well.. I use google translator each day, and what I can I have learned here little by little. No-one blames never ever me or anyone else for any mistakes. I can do so funny mistakes in English - because I can't recognize them always on my own. Google too makes many times funny translations, but it is no-one to blame for some language mistakes here. 'Bad English' is good enough here, believe me..
8-)
I certainly believe that if we can all understand what you call "bad English" and learn so much from each other, then that use of English is far from "bad." It is BRILLIANT. There is nothing better! Thanks, all. :loveshower:
Mariya

Post by Mariya »

Mew wrote:Thank you, Mariya, for those lovely little owls! и пасибо, что вы пишете на английский язык. Мне очень жаль, что я не пишу хорошo пo-русский. Have I remembered all, or any, of that OK? :blush:

Yes, Russian language for complex communication and learning. But I'm glad that I can use google translate, and I can understand that written by other users. It is not an exact translation, but understandable. When I found this site, the first time in his life regretted that I do not know English. At school, taught German. And now learning the language is difficult. :dunno: :blush:

Return to “Estonian Owl Webcam Forum”