Red Deer Camera on Saaremaa

Camera installed on Saaremaa by the Estonian State Forest Management Centre RMK
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Re: Red Deer Camera on Saaremaa

Post by Felis silvestris »

http://www.looduskalender.ee/en/node/20070 - now in English

As far as I understand the Estonian text, the camera closed for summer break. I hope this means the camera will be back next winter. I really enjoyed watching the red deer and whoever else appeared there - it is a very peaceful camera, not much or fast action, but the chance to watch nature in leisure.

Thanks to RMK and everyone else involved, the contributors of the carrots :laugh: , for this nice experience from far away.
Thanks everyone here in forum for sharing pictures.

My last picture from today, before the cam went offline - the grass is growing and the place became green:

“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

I will make some adjustments to this subforum, title etc., new topic for the badgers, so don't wonder if things change a bit :wave:

Edit:
We have a new topic for the badgers! viewtopic.php?f=83&t=677
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection

Return to “Red Deer and Badger Castle Cameras on Saaremaa”