Re: Estonian Tawny Owl Webcam 2015

Post by Maggy »

7:20 Klaara is back to check on the empty nest
she leaves
7:45 some sounds of movements
debianuser

Post by debianuser »

Maggy wrote:4:24 Tarmo keeps jumping
4:25 he makes it into the window, did he pushed Kaira out??? :unsure: :faint: looks like only one owlet is now in the window... :shock:
Bea, if you have a video, I would like to have a look at how it happened, I was saving a picture this very second... :rolleyes:
I uploaded the whole video for you. The moment you are looking for starts at 10:40
https://youtu.be/zBioXjISDuA?t=10m40s
http://pontu.ca/ Pontu video and picture archive viewer with easy date and camera selection. *Generating Snapshots for most cameras that don't normally take snapshots*
*Note that snapshots generated by me are only stored for 3 days due to disk space limitation on the server.*
Maggy

Post by Maggy »

Thanks a LOT, debianuser!!! :2thumbsup:
I can see that Kaira couldn't decide to go out or in and Tarmo helped her to make up her mind. :D
IceAge

Post by IceAge »

Maggy wrote:Thanks a LOT, debianuser!!! :2thumbsup:
Thank you also and Maggy, thank you very much for the lot of pictures :bow: :2thumbsup: !

I wish Kairo and Tarmo a long and nice life.

Thank you all for the wonderful season :wave: .
*Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.* Albert Einstein
-Thumper-

Post by -Thumper- »

Thank you for another great year, everyone!

Have a nice life, Tarmo and Kaira! It was nice meeting you. :wave: :loveshower:
monia

Post by monia »

Awwwww, they are both gone! Thanks for the video of it. Is anyone going to check the branchlings, like last year?
Abigyl

Post by Abigyl »

Soooo.... They had other plans for the weekend! :loveshower: It was about time for them.

Each of them hesitated for long minutes but it was a good decision to go with first day light.

I like Klaara's visit :thumbs: She checked if they cut the water, gas, electricity :laugh:

Wish them a good life and hope we'll get some pics of them in their new home, like last year.

Maggy, Thanks for giving us all those updates and pics, hope you'll enjoy your free time again now. Hope to see you again next winter. :bow:

Last but not least, Pinkeluza - many thanks for all the videos that helped us to watch missing moments.
Maggy

Post by Maggy »

Abigyl wrote: I like Klaara's visit She checked if they cut the water, gas, electricity
:laugh: Yes, she checked in case they left something useful there they might need later. :innocent:
Abigyl wrote:Maggy, Thanks for giving us all those updates and pics, hope you'll enjoy your free time again now.
well...you know there are new birds having chicks... :whistling: thought there it's not going to be a full time job for me! 8-)
Thanks everybody for your company!!! :loveshower:
aurelita

Post by aurelita »

Wow, greet news!!!
Maggy, debianuser, thank you for your photos and video!

Thanks everybody! I am very glad to find this forum. Last years I observed owl's life alone. It is much more interesting to do it together! :loveshower:
Yoko

Post by Yoko »

:loveshower:
Thank you to everyone for videos, photos, comments ... :gathering:
Each year I am with you for this wonderful adventure. Thank you Klara, Klauss, congratulations. Soon spring 2016!
Good day !
Yoko
lianaliesma

Post by lianaliesma »

Image Image Image
We are living in a dangerous age. Human beings dominate nature, before they have learned to control themselves. -Albert Schweitzer
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the so-called "lower animals" versus the traits and dispositions of man. The result humiliates me. - Mark Twain
alice44

Post by alice44 »

Wow I missed it.

They are probably happy to escape the flies.
Bea

Post by Bea »

Good morning everybody :hi:

Empty box here! :D They were already ripe for their life outside and too big to fit both in the window :rolleyes: And when one was in the window, it blocked the other one - and I think their chances for equal food deliverys are better outside now.

Happy and long life for you, Kaira and Tarmo! :loveshower:
Nature does nothing in vain (Aristoteles)
Felis silvestris
Site Admin

Post by Felis silvestris »

:headroll: Yes, they made it - their first step into life! Well done!
“One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals” (Mahatma Gandhi)
"You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals" (Paul McCartney)

The Aquila Pomarina Collection
asteria

Post by asteria »

Wow! They fledged even faster than I supposed. :loveshower:

Looking forward for white stork cam opening!
Bleggi

Post by Bleggi »

They made it - how wonderful is that. I was in sorrow they will hurt their wings with all this jumping and trying etc. So they made it and I wish them a happy and long life.
This is my last picture, taken at 02:37.
Bye bye sweet owlets. Thanks to all for the pics, videos and information. And thank you for the camera keeping working - it was a great time like every year. This cam is my most beloved at all.
In the hope to meet again next saison
Bleggi :hi:
maupa

Post by maupa »

Good job Owlets. And a big thank you for all forum members for another great season, It has been a tough one watching chicks fall one by one, but I'm so happy to see both Kaira and Tarmo out
Yoko

Post by Yoko »

So much love, so much beauty of nature, as exchanges, so many moments of conversations between people in the world (Europe, USA, Asia etc ect). Dear friends of the world, thank you. And thank you to Looduskalender. And all our best wishes long life to our family-owl: Klauss, Kara, Tarmo and Kiara.

So viel Liebe, so viel Schönheit der Natur, wie den Austausch, so viele Momente der Gespräche zwischen den Menschen in der Welt (Europa, USA, Asien etc ect). Liebe Freunde der Welt, ich danke Ihnen. Und ich danke Ihnen, um Looduskalender. Und alle unsere besten Wünsche langes Leben, unsere Familie-owl: Klauss, Kara, Tarmo und Kiara.
Tant d'amour, tant de beauté de la nature, tant d'échanges, tant de moments de conversations entre personnes du monde ( Europe, USA, Asie etc ect) . Chers amis du monde, merci. Et merci à Looduskalender. Et tous nos meilleurs souhaits de longue vie à notre famille-hulotte : Klauss, Kara, Tarmo et Kiara.

Good day !
Yoko
Agatheb2k

Post by Agatheb2k »

:hi:

My last pictures, yesterday 19:57

back in the box

this morning 05:12 no one :loveshower:

I hope that the flies have not laid eggs in their eyes :unsure:

Good luck to the owl family, maybe we'll find now the white storks?
Elteka

Post by Elteka »

Have the chicks flight feathers?They left the nest from starvation,i think.

Return to “Estonian Owl Webcam Forum”