Re: Estonian white-tailed sea eagle nest camera 2018

Post by Crissy »

Good morning :hi:

Camera has stopped around 3.44 am

Streaming has been taken down
pirkkokn

Post by pirkkokn »

I have visited the sight every day, but nothing is to be seen :unsure:
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. (Lao Tsu)
Ela Mat

Post by Ela Mat »

Hello, someone will tell us what happened? :help:
Timea

Post by Timea »

Good day all!

My mouth fell open, 12.00 am a Visitor!

P.S. and now I wonder if it is REAL? I'm very sorry if it is not, but the YouTube channel by Urmas does not make it clear.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

Good day everyone :wave:

Hey, Timea! The live stream has been down several days now, i believe you watched a clip recorded by Urmas on November the 8th, when a young eagle visited the nest. I really hope for the camera to work again soon.
laranjeiras

Post by laranjeiras »

:hi: good morning - good news!!! the cam is back

i've not found the youtube link for it yet, but it's there through pontu.eenet.ee
here's the direct link - https://tv.eenet.ee/merikotkas.html it works for me if i copy and paste it

edit: it seems there are no archive videos yet either
HawkEye

Post by HawkEye »

:loveshower:
I hear all the sounds of nature, but my screen stays heavenly white, no image yet, just sounds
Marfo

Post by Marfo »

laranjeiras wrote: November 18th, 2018, 10:00 am :hi: good morning - good news!!! the cam is back
Thank you :wave:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

laranjeiras wrote: November 18th, 2018, 10:00 am :hi: good morning - good news!!! the cam is back
http://i68.tinypic.com/fz3pyw.jpg

i've not found the youtube link for it yet, but it's there through pontu.eenet.ee
here's the direct link - https://tv.eenet.ee/merikotkas.html it works for me if i copy and paste it

laranjeiras :hi: Thank you :2thumbsup:

I found this on FB :laugh: Thanks a lot to Catharina Andersson :loveshower: It is Sulvi and Sulev
‎Catharina Andersson‎
November 15 at 12:32 PM ·
Hej alla vill dela med mig av en målning jag gjort av Sulvi från Estoniaboet när hon blir matad av pappa Sulev :)

Hello everyone wants to share with me of a painting I made of sulvi from estoniaboet when she gets fed by dad sulev

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1
Sonchik

Post by Sonchik »

Bark was moved away? So much better! :thumbs:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

November 19

Good Morning :hi:

Nice view without the bark, but I think it's not good. I think it will keep the eagles from using the nest :puzzled:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

8:56 A bird lands on the tree top. It was a very fast flying Bird. A Jay or something :puzzled:

It made a swoop dive from this tree. Can also have been a greater spotted woodpecker or sparrowhawk. The light is very bad. You can see very little

Zoom Video - it helps not much :bow:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

10:02 Beautiful light :innocent: The nest looks untouched.
ame

Post by ame »

it is such a relief to see the nest without the bark tunnel. i felt a bit claustrophobic with the bark cover. :slap:

Sulev has not minded the camera and he persuaded Suvi to accept the camera, too. this is the most quiet time in the year at the nest. i am still optimistic. :rolleyes:
Biker

Post by Biker »

the "tunnel" with bark pieces was originally wider.
It was a unknown eagle, which brought everything to slip, caused by a landing above the camera.
*Please don't feed the trolls!*
Larisa16

Post by Larisa16 »

ame wrote: November 19th, 2018, 12:58 pm it is such a relief to see the nest without the bark tunnel. i felt a bit claustrophobic with the bark cover. :slap:

Sulev has not minded the camera and he persuaded Suvi to accept the camera, too. this is the most quiet time in the year at the nest. i am still optimistic. :rolleyes:
:wave: Good day! Not the first time I heard that Sulev persuaded Suvi to settle in the nest) How was it expressed? Or somewhere you can see? Thank you, really very interesting))) :rolleyes:
Chinook

Post by Chinook »

Liz01 wrote: November 18th, 2018, 6:53 pm laranjeiras :hi: Thank you :2thumbsup:

I found this on FB :laugh: Thanks a lot to Catharina Andersson :loveshower: It is Sulvi and Sulev

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1
Hi Liz01 I painted this one on Sulvi and Sulev, how wonderful that you shared it here, thank you! / Catharina Andersson :) :loveshower:
Liz01

Post by Liz01 »

Chinook wrote: November 19th, 2018, 10:53 pm Hi Liz01 I painted this one on Sulvi and Sulev, how wonderful that you shared it here, thank you! / Catharina Andersson :) :loveshower:
Chinook :hi:
It's a great picture :bow: :2thumbsup:

It is also shared in the Latvian Forum :D
https://forums.dabasdati.lv/viewtopic.p ... 61#p201761
ame

Post by ame »

Larisa16 wrote: November 19th, 2018, 5:45 pm :wave: Good day! Not the first time I heard that Sulev persuaded Suvi to settle in the nest) How was it expressed? Or somewhere you can see? Thank you, really very interesting))) :rolleyes:
Sulev just kept coming to the nest over and over again. by staying on the nest he showed that it was safe. i think that he also didn't pay any attention to the camera. Suvi, on the other hand, looked at the camera and flew away when she first saw it.

i don't know if there was something else, too. :help:
Larisa16

Post by Larisa16 »

ame wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 9:37 am Sulev just kept coming to the nest over and over again. by staying on the nest he showed that it was safe. i think that he also didn't pay any attention to the camera. Suvi, on the other hand, looked at the camera and flew away when she first saw it.

i don't know if there was something else, too. :help:
:loveshower: :wave:
Thank you very much for the answer! I got acquainted nest on 25.04., So I missed this moment) I really want the nest not to be empty. When I saw the first time a charming baby bird, I immediately fell in love) I look forward to every day, when the owners will appear) :D

Return to “White-tailed Eagles Camera Forum”